An excited and eager-to-run group of people gathered at the start of the first run in the 2015 TSiBA Trail run series.
The weather was on our side, the vineyards looked beautiful and the vibe was one of fun in the sun!
The trail was relatively easy but with one long uphill to the 3,5 km mark from where it was downhill all the way to the finish line (or 2nd loop, for those who chose to do 2 laps).
We had plenty of great prizes and lucky draws sponsored by Simonsig Wine Estate, TSiBA Education, Land Rover Experience and The Studio Group.
For 2015, we’ve decided to add these features to our events:
- Every event will be timed
- Prizes will be given to the first 3 males and females
in both the short and long routes after every run
- Lucky draws at every event
- Points to every finisher
- Series medals to every person who has earned 60 points or more
- Series prizes to first three males and females at the end of the series
We hope to see you at our next event, a limited entry run at the historic Groot Constantia on Saturday, 16 May. Go here to secure your spot: http://bit.ly/1Lq5mfC
Below see the results for our first event.